What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
An electronic book which contains vital skills for everyone who does prospecting, cold calling, appointment setting, follow- up calls of mail-outs, quotes and sales and calls to existing and inactive customers
- Learning the seven tips and tricks for asking questions that make people want what you have to offer
- Showing you how to use your telephone as a superb business tool to get all the appointments
- Learning how to sell products and services over the phone professionally and successfully.
- Discovering how to handle The cost of your product or service on the phone
- Learning how to open a cold call without creating resistance
- Learning how to do follow- up calls without feeling a pest
- Learning the five proven steps to making appointments
- How to think the way your customer thinks
- 2 simple keys to Show You Are Listening
- 5 proven steps to Making Appointments
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Top Telesales Techniques that Work scores 71.42/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.telesalestraining.com.au/ebook.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: telesalestraining.com.au you’ll also be taken through to telesalestraining.com.au, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)